Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Authors-Pad.com is finally up.


After scrutinizing several different web site options, I finally settled on a product I like that allows the site to do what I wanted it to do. What is that you ask? I am glad you asked.


Authors-Pad.com is a site for aspiring and established authors to be able to tell us about their books. It is also a place for readers to provide reviews or simply a place for both to get to know each other. It runs on the Karma system so people will get to vote on the various articles and comments.


Eventually, I hope to have contests where our higher Karma users will get neat little prizes but lets do one thing at a time. Right now, the priority is to get the site launched and build up some participating users.


I look forward to talking to you guys on there. Please let me know what you think of the site.


Thanks.


Gus Gallows

No comments: