Sunday, December 8, 2013

Web Site is Finally current

Hey guys,

I know it has been a long time coming, but I finally have my website up to date to include a working contact-us form. I had no idea that the old one wasn't working. I am not sure when it quit, but I just want you guys to know that I was not deliberately ignoring anyone's comments. Please feel free to leave a comment whenever you want. I want to stay close to my readers.

I also updated the links to the books in my Gus' Picks page to reflect the current version of The Price of Honor. I will update it again once The Price of Dignity goes live on Amazon and then again when The Price of Love is released.

I also added a link to where you can get pretty much any e-Reader version through Smashwords.com. I added them to the DSL Novel by Gus Gallows pages.

My intent is to be a better steward of my site so you guys can be kept up to date as much as possible.

On a side note, I am still seeking reviewers, so if you are interested, send me a request via the now working Contact-Us page and I will email you a link with a discount code so you can get the e-Reader version for free. All I ask is that you do not give the codes to anyone else and that you write me a positive review on Amazon and anywhere else you think would be appropriate (goodreads, smashwords, your blog, whatever) and you send me a link to the review so I can post it on my site.

Thanks for everyone's patience. I hope you really enjoy the series. I am hoping to start my next series of books in the coming months. More on that later.

For now, keep on reading.

Gus Gallows

No comments: