Monday, December 9, 2013

Starting an IndieGogo Campaign

Hey guys,

I have kicked off an IndieGogo campaign to help market my books when the third one releases on February 14th. You can find out more about it here:
http://igg.me/at/gusgallows/x/5116895

I have included a few perks for contributors:

Contribute $25 and receive a signed thank you note and a shout-out on twitter, so make sure to send me your twitter name.

Contribute $100 or more and receive all three books, signed by me, and a shout-out on twitter, so make sure to send me your twitter name.

I will be using the money to buy several hundred copies of the books to send off to my partners at Soul Star Multimedia so they can market them at Comic Con in April and anywhere else they go. I would also use part of it to offset their booth costs at the convention.

Even if you can't contribute financially, you can help by spreading the word through you various social media outlets. There is also some sharing functionality built into IndieGogo which can help you get the word out.

Any help you guys can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and keep on reading,

Gus Gallows

No comments: