Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Price Of Honor has a release date

          The edits are done and the newly published version (3rd edition) of The Price of Honor, book 1 of the Lore of Algoron series, is set to release on September 9th, 2013. I am excited about this because this time, the book has actually been scrutinized by a pretty darn good editing staff at Soul Star Publishing. It looks good and should appease the grammar police out there. ;) I'll post a link to it when its official.

          In other news, The Price of Dignity is now undergoing the same degree of scrutiny. I am hoping that I can get it released some time in October. More on that later.

          Finally, I will be kicking off a kickstarter.com project to raise funding for what I hope will be a very aggressive marketing campaign. You can preview it at the following url:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gusgallows/964181591?token=315da067

Please check it out and let me know what you think. I need to film an intro video and then it will be read to launch. Wish me luck.

Gus Gallows
Author of The Lore of Algoron series of novels:
-The Price Of Honor (Releases September 9th, 2013)
-The Price Of Dignity (Being edited by publisher)
-The Price Of Love (still being written)
Website: http://www.gusgallows.com

No comments: