Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Kickstarter campaign underway

Hello everyone,

I am please to announce that my Kickstarter campaign when active this morning. I am hoping to raise enough money to truly market my soon to be newly re-released book, The Price of Honor, book 1 of the Lore of Algoron.

This 3rd edition version is fully edited and cleaned up by my new publisher, Soul Star Publishing, and it looks really good. My daughter did an excellent job on the new cover as well. It is a new beginning, and if this campaign works out, I will have what I need to truly get it out there.

If you want to see the project, or better yet, if you would like to contribute any amount to it, check out the following URL:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gusgallows/a-dark-and-shattered-lands-novel

As always, I look forward to hearing from you guys.

No comments: