Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Check it out, I am the featured author this week on a blog called Skipping Stone Memories.

The blogger and author, Denise Baer, has started something I think is a wonderful thing for independent authors such as myself called the Pay it Forward program. In this program, we, the independent authors of the world, review the works of other independent authors in the hopes that we can help build up the market. There are a lot of wonderful authors out there who may be overlooked because they are not part of a traditional press, but I tell you, you are doing yourself a disservice if you dismiss them for it. My first review for the Pay it Forward program is in this very blog. Check it out and if you are an independent author, I urge you to visit Denise's blog and find out more about Pay it Forward.

To see my review of "The Son of Man" by CW Johnson, simply go to My Review here on my blog.

On a side note, I am thinking about starting a video blog for these reviews. If I can work it all out, I'll post it here. Thanks again to Denise for inspiring me. May many great and wonderful things light up your life.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I hadn't heard of a pay it forward "program"--it just makes sense. There's no way we can pay back those who helped us get where we are except by paying that debt by helping others.

Lauren